Dienstag, 18. August 2026

Butterfly by Andreas Stock

 



I wish that I could be a butterfly

Flying around you all day long

I’d land softly on your hand

And a little later

Find my way into your heart


Like all the colors of the flowers

I carry love upon my wings

Bringing it straight to you

My dearest heart


Oh, what beautiful times

Just you and me

Floating through the summer breeze

Wild and free


I wish that I could be a butterfly

Dancing in the golden light

Always somewhere close to you

From morning until night


With all the colors of the flowers

I carry love upon my wings

Bringing it straight to you

My dearest heart


Such beautiful times

Only with you

My little summer dream

Has finally come true

Text : Andreas Stock 

Artwork : Andreas Stock / Serie UpRiss 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

jazz

I wrote my songs when I was young, my friends wanted to play other songs, songs written by somebody else, and later they even played jazz. S...